February 17, 2016

#164: Birthday

Another year older, but none the wiser.
Used to place so much importance on my birthday since I was a child.
But I think as I grew older, I kinda figured that birthdays, are just birthdays.
Being 23 doesn't feel any different from 22, which I was just 3 days ago.


And honestly, going into adulthood 2 years ago didn't make me feel less of a child
I still cry and whine like a 5 year old 
I still struggle to know what I want like a 16 year old
Some problems I had when I was 15 are still there when I'm 23,
aaaaaand the list goes on.
I guess it's just like what they all say, Age is just a number.
But thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes 
via whatsapp, facebook message, facebook posts, in person, etc. 
I am thankful :)

Also thank you for counting down to my birthday with me guys :)
Finally, BIG hug and thank you to my mum for coming to zouk for the first time for the little occasion hahaha
I didn't expect her to come but she totally made my night hehe
Love y'all loads

No comments:

Post a Comment