November 25, 2013

#150: Random short post / break from studying

Taking a 30 min break from studying
Hello hello i hope everything is good on your side
I on the other hand, am kinda suffering....
thanks to exams :'(

Hahaha yeah one of the most horrible phase ever
Really hate exams because i feel so miserable all the time
Can i just fast forward time so i can be having my hols now?
One paper tomorrow (which i am........... not so confident of scoring lol)
And another on saturday...
Then i am officially a free bird!!!!!!!!!!

Have been feeling really deprived because i can't do so many things i like
and also rather guilty.. cuz i haven't been the most motivated or hardworking
(and I'm not sure why)

Also, i am aching like hell from gym ytd
Oh my goodness is my age catching up on me.. hahahaha
but seriously, it hurts like crazy i can't even walk properly 
I really can't imagine those days when i was like so physically active 
I would hit the gym every single day and run every morning at like 9am
Like i actually LOVED long distance running.......
urm what happened??
Hahahaha i stopped playing squash for like more than 2.5 yrs
(But I'm thinking of taking it up again i kinda miss it)
and yeah basically i have been leading this.... rather... sedentary lifestyle-
Being a pig is pretty awesome
but not so when you feel your fats folding at ur stomach
and double chin growing and becoming an obstacle to your view when u have to look down
hahahahahahahah okay i am exaggerating but yeah
figured i need to do something abt it cuz its not good for my health as well
so i decided to start being active again hahaha
but the post gym effects are.... omgah. 

really.
can't.
move.

ALSO, do u know i eat like someone who has starved herself for months after exercising
(and not forgetting my workout is reallyyyy noobstyle/minimal HAHAHAH)
Yeah but i become like this when i eat (I'm not kidding)
COME AT ME BRAH

Alright, I should end the post soon
This kinda took up 15min of my break time hahhaha
okay whatever it is,
ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL TAKING YOUR PAPERS THIS WEEK/ NEXT WEEK
or whichever week!!!! 
And also to those who aren't taking exams... urmmmm
Please stay happy :)
okay this is the end of my short (and weird/ridiculous/awkward) post hahhahaha

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment