January 2, 2013

#110: 2013, a new beginning

Goodbye 2012, 
Hello 2013!!!
I know I'm late but who cares ^^
It's amazing how time passes so quickly, 2012 totally just flew by
Well, 2012's been a mad roller coaster ride for me.
So much happened in that year, 
and honestly, 
thank you for those who were there for me when i needed someone
I really appreciate it and I'm grateful for that :)
People come and go
walking in is easy, but staying isn't.
So whatever it is, i am really thankful to those who did :')
From the bottom of my heart <3
(Hahaha love these vs angels, they are so gorgeous <3)

Anyway, the past few days have been rather good to me :)
Met up with some of the girls on the last saturday of 2012 at mink! :)
Had loads of fun! (And alcohol...)
Hahahaha loved the company :)


Think i was really embarrassing and retarded too
hahaha happily blabbering away and it was all nonsense
i don't even know.. hahahahhaha ok its okay
Shit happens hahaha

Woke up with such a bad hangover the next day 
I don't usually get hangovers so when i do.. it means i really had a little too much
Hahah but don't worry because no matter how much i drink
i still won't do shit so ya, all is well!
Forced myself to crawl out of bed cuz i had a hair appointment in the afternoon
Really didn't wanna miss that, so i conquered the hangover monster \0/
Before leaving for the salon, i also had the BEST CENTURY PORRIDGE EVER
Made by my dearest mama yong <3 
omg it was so yummy i felt like crying!!!
Hahaha i really didn't think it'd be this nice
i mean she cooks really well but it was.. SERIOUSLY so good 
I is in heaven~~~ Hahaha hope she cooks it again soon I LOVE!
Had motion sickness throughout the entire journey to the hair salon
but it's alright cuz i managed to get my hair done and that makes me happy :)
Dyed my hair maroon/red :) 
And i got my fringe cut!!!
I haven't had this fringe since.... about.. 2 years ago?
Wow haha i really don't know what made me cut the fringe
had a really hard time deciding whether or not to cut it
ended up doing so because i wanted a change HAHA how sporting

So yeah, here's my new hair:
Hahaha starting to get used to the fringe
although my forehead wishes to be aired hahahaha 

Went for cousin's 21st birthday dinner @ One Fullerton after that
Forced myself to eat even though i was still nauseous/hungover hahaha
Spammed sashimi like crazy hahah i love sashimiiiii omg :D
Anyway the buffet was really good, 
loved the settings/atmosphere, service everything :)
Would definitely go back again!
But, i still like carousel more though heh :p
Some pictures!
 Drove to Nassim road after dinner to look at this beautifully decorated house 
it had really pretty christmas lightings and everything
AMAZING
The best I've seen so far, and it really is even nicer than orchard road
Not even exaggerating, those who've seen it would definitely agree! 

Spent the first half of new year's eve working
then got home and the rain made me really sleepy and lazy 
Plans with the girls got cancelled too 
we were actually supposed to go to the park to play sparklers HAHA
and usher 2013.... er hahahaha
but anyway we couldn't because the rain just wouldn't stop
plus we didn't wanna go to town or club so..
hahaha anyway i ended up spending my new year's eve at home!
Then i got last min called over to go to cheryl's at 2am
Hahahaha omg
Left home at 1am and took the train all the way to the east!
Hahahaha thank god for the extended train service on nye :)
Had to wait really long for the cab though
there were so many people but not enough cabs omg
and people kept stealing my cab ahhh so helpless
Reached her place at close to 3am wow ikr.. hahahaha
spent the first day of 2013 having great conversations with awesome people :)
 (cheryl, priscilia, michelle and marc!)
Whatever we talked about was freaking hilarious and epic
Talked for almost 3hours, then went to feifei wanton nearby for breakfast at 645am
Hahahaha i really wasn't tired at all, had no idea why :s
Then we were all trying to think of stuff we could all do on this special day
but there wasn't anything to do, sadly
i suggested the zoo.. HAHAHAHA
k don't judge. 
I really wanna see jiajia and kaikai i haven't seen them... hahahaha
okay but the moment we got back i suddenly felt as if someone drugged my drink or smth
damn sleepy HAHAHA
ok so knocked out for around 4h at 8am 
i also tried to learn how to play the guitar by watching youtube tutorials 
HAHAHA
but i couldn't... sigh i really wanna learn!!!
Someone teach me pls :(
Anyway i had a lot of fun!!!
 (camwhoring with cheryl's mac hahahaha while she's out for lunch mwahahaha)
Thank you all for starting off my 2013 so well! :)

Oh ya anyway did i mention that i have a cut on my nose?? :'(
OMG... ahahaha bought this nose roller thing
and there was something sticking out of it and i didn't realize
so it kinda cut my nose
I'm such a loser i cannot even....
quite epic though but wtf
hahahaha 
k i know it's not like a super big cut or anything
and some of u might say I'm damn wuss/pussy or wtv
but seriously.. this is so retarded!!!
Im probably the only person in the world who gets a cut w the nose roller -.-
but ok not my fault cuz it wasn't manufactured properly... 
its so hard to conceal especially cuz it's becoming scab haha :'( Sighhh
hope it goes away by the time school starts!!
If not... seriously fml man.
Haha k, so went to work
nothing much happened, usual stuff..
impromptu meet up w wanzheng! 
It was a nice and good catch up! 
Also, my day was made with all the cute stickers i bought! 
Omgggg hehe take a look
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E~~~
kawaiiiii~~~ 
Hahahahahahahaahaha
I love it!!! So excited can't wait to use it on my notebook for school
*sticks sticks sticks*
Also, my day was made even better cuz my dresses from asos arrived!
FINALLY
I waited for a month k ahhhh so happy :D
Had a good day today :)

May the rest of 2013 be great and (mostly) smooth sailing too :)
 Ending off here!
This is such a long long post hahaha
alright goodnight guys
x

No comments:

Post a Comment