January 9, 2013

#113: School

School's pretty good/alright so far
Had two days of school, and i am happy with the profs I've got for my mods
They're all really nice and interesting in their own ways
Makes class a lot more enjoyable haha
of course its too early to say anything 
but at least it's a good start to the semester
So, I'm somewhat happy haha

There's something i really need to change though
yes i think most of you probably would've guessed
MY PUNCTUALITY
omg hahaha last warning.
i was actually very determined to be on time or even early for my classes
Especially on the first few lessons omg 
BUT NO
I was late for both my classes (today and yesterday)
Hahaha somehow my affinity with public transport is just... 0.
Cannot la seriously
I wish i could drive and had a car.. but then again
i think there really isn't a point for me to get a license 
cuz even if i got one and a car
i wouldn't dare to drive hahahaha
i can imagine freaking out on the road and causing a lot of accidents
or like crazy traffic congestions or something
Hahaahahaha
but i really hate public transport too.. what should i do *cries*
It's like every time when i actually have a chance to be on time or something,
the waiting time is always SUPER LONG
Always. The bus and trains omg... why is that so
I ask myself everyday
hahahaha then it gets really frustrating..!!!
okay i know i should leave even earlier next time so i will DEFINITELY not be late
imma try~~~
Today i was so late i had to alight at buona vista and cab to school
hahaha omg what a waste of money, my heart aches.
Then i was alr 15min late and i dashed into the wrong class
Thinking that i was in the right class, 
i stood in front trying to find my friend cuz she said she saved a seat for me too!
Then i took really long to realize she wasn't there
so i asked this girl at the side of the row, and she said it was "enterprising class"
O M G 
i immediately just.... fml
hahahha joke of the day really
why am i like this HAHAHAHHA
don't know whether to laugh or cry but it was just really embarrassing 
especially because i was already 15min late hahaha
ok anyway i got to the right class in the end, phew 
gonna be more careful next time
better double check before i enter ahahahaha
i am so blur sometimes... 

Today was supposedly my most tiring school day 
since I've got back to back classes from 12 all the way to 645
but it wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be! Surprisingly..
but maybe because we haven't really started all the hardcore lessons 
first lesson's always more 'chilled' in a sense hahaha
anyway I'm damn sad cuz there is no more cereal killer in school anymore
i should bring my own cereals from now on, 
especially on tuesdays!!
My stomach kept growling in class hahahahahhahahaha 

No school tomorrow (yay!)
but I've got work sighhh no :'(
Gotta do pre-readings for psychology class on thursday after
i wonder how lesson's gonna be like
quite excited, have always been a lot more interested in soci/psych
a lot more interest as compared to political science.. omg.. hahahaaha
ok hopefully this semester will be much better
Need better time management and consistency
and of course more more more positivity about school
hehe okay
night!

No comments:

Post a Comment