September 7, 2012

#59

Hi everyone
It's 12:09 am
TGIF!!!!
 Hahahahahahaha omg 3 weeks of uni life totally flew by so quickly
Its alr week 4 next week :o
and that means even more work- about to drown~~
School this week has been...... pretty alright~
Had pol science quiz on tues and calculus quiz on wed
omg calculus i can faint zzz
I srsly can't do anything hahha don't understand shit
DOES ANYONE WANNA TUTOR ME OR TEACH ME
PLS LET ME KNOW
Eternal gratitude <: 
Cant seem to focus at all no matter how i try to in math class 
which explains this
LOL ok
Class today was fun!
I love acad writing class hahahha miss tan is so funny
Also we got to watch a russell peter's youtube vid at the end of the lesson
HILARIOUS
omg i love this guy :D
Chilled at koufu w my aw-esome (lol so punny~~~) peeps
 
hahaahhahahaa epic moments
laughed so hard i think i can form abs alr 
no la just kidding, abs and all that hot bod shit is unrealistic for me
my excessive amount of fats will nv allow this to happen
#permaoilspill #whale
hahahahahahahahah fml truth hurts
suck thumb and live w it
hahahahaha went to work after class
i don't think i will ever book any slots on a school day again
was damn tired the whole time!!!
Worked w my eyes half opened it was so bad hahahahahhaa 
but anw!! pic from work :)
I've presentation next week hahaha damn scared la srsly!!
My very first presentation in uni hahahahahaha 
hope i won't look like an idiot presenting *fingers crossed!

Anyway, school's getting a lot better week by week :)
Maybe because I'm starting to adapt so... yeah haha
but I'm always so tired though
I've only started this daily nap thing recently- ever since i started university
hahahaahaha i feel like a 5 yr old zzz
but its quite understandable considering the fact that my lessons are at 830am everyday... right?
Yes
hahahahahaha okay but naps are a real waste of time
need to cut down on naps and study more
i need to be productive!
was so exhausted just now i actually fell asleeep 5x while trying to paint my nails
then i ended up painting one whole finger (not just the nail lol) and also the table HAHA
shit. Something's wrong w me hahahahaha
but anw heres my new nail color hello hello!!!
China glaze: glitter goblin
i love glitter so much hahahahahaha blingbling wink wink~~~ *.*
Woke up at like close to 11pm just now, and went to ntuc to get groceries for fun hahahaha
i love grocery shopping #domesticgoddess (y)
can't wait to be a housewife hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha ok that sounded quite dumb

I'm pretty energetic right now :s not sure how I'm gonna sleep tonight.......
shouldn't have napped for so long, yes i know hahah
oh well! 
gotta start on work soon but somehow I JUST CANT SEEM TO DO SO
hahaha damn~ boring boring boring
alright going off now, tgif my lovely people
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD
Lets look forward to the weekend together!!! <3
(omg suddenly got reminded of rebecca black dafuq) 
Hahahahhahahaa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment