September 2, 2012

#58

TGIS!!!!
Hahaha i know you're probably like "wtf is tgis...." hahahaha 
but ANYWAY, thank god it's sept :)))
what's so special about september tho, that i have no idea hahaha 
Just really happy that august is over- the whole month's been mostly terrible for me
For example how i was unreasonably blamed for something that totally made no sense at all on the first week of august, bad helix piercing which made me so worried (considering the fact that i am a very paranoid person), that made it a whole lot worse hahaha also, i dropped my laptop on the floor one night when i fell asleep so the whole thing just DIED... very clever. 
But anyway.. school started in the mid of august.
Wasn't a very good start for me because i was pretty emotionally wrecked to be honest... 
Also, on the first day of school
I FELL ONTO THE ROAD near macdonald house/ plaza sing
I swear it was so embarrassing i immediately got up/jumped up in 0.5seconds k wtf
Hahah what made it even worse was that it was the morning peak hour
so everyone behind me/ people on the road saw my epic fall
hahah damn retarded because i was waiting for the traffic to turn green and when it did,
i fell on my first step.... fml -.-
Haha what a bad start right.. i know
hahahahaha klutz. 
But anyway, i rly dread going to school because my timetable rly sucks big time.
Tues-friday, all at 830am
I HATE FIGHTING THE MORNING CROWD!
It's crazy. I take at least one hour to get to school so i gotta be up at 6am every school day :<
it's so sad, i feel like im in jc haha ok but of course we end earlier in uni as compared to jc but
ahhhh u get what i mean. I'm always so dead by the end of the day, likah zombie from l4d pompompom
hahahaha omg i suddenly got reminded of the l4d2 video in hokkien version. Its a damn retarded video i saw in sec4. Replayed it over 20x after seeing it on youtube and i could still be laughing hysterically despite watching it for the 20th time, AMAZING hahahahahaha idk if u guys would be able to find the link but u can try searching l4d2 in hokkien or smth on the searchbar wtf damn funny i swear
I shall go try searching it later too HAHA i could totally replay the whole thing in my head lol
okay anywayyyy, other than the dreadful crowd, to be honest im starting to feel the stress alr tho it's only been the second week of school. Haha ive got so much to catch up on.. people here are so smart hahah i feel stupid/inadequate :<
Hope i'd be able to adapt to this uni life asap~~~
okay but school isn't all that bad, rly glad i got to know amazing people from school
Makes my life here much better too, at least ive smth to look forward to!
Haha lessons so far are pretty okay, i love my acad writing prof shes so funny 
hahaha enjoy being in her class :)
The rest of the lessons are fine too, although im still not getting used to all the 3h lessons but am glad that we get breaks in between.. like for pol science we get 3 breaks yay *dances around*
Oh yes, can't believe im taking calculus this sem hahah there's stats next sem i rly dk how im gg to pass
have never exactly passed math since jc... i really thought i didnt have to deal w numbers anymore after a levels but i was wrong, so wrong...
math is my worst nightmare hahaha seeing these numbers and signs make me so dizzy
Gotta work extra hard for this module.. dont rly understand what the prof is saying in calculus class 
struggling zzzz and im constantly popping mints into my mouth to stay awake lol
mustve looked as if i was trying to eat mints for breakfast wtf hahahaha

kayyy moving on to the happier things in august:
congrats to my bro for completing army!!!
Went for his ORD after school, glad to be there to watch my bro although it was extremely humid and hot...... but still. <3 familyyyyy hahahahaha i am such a good sister kekeke #selfpraise 
hahahaha ok just kidding. 
Some pics!
 Also, happy 21st bday to nic lee!!!
Went to this birthday party at Aloha changi, together w the rest of the orientation grp mates :)
So glad to have known this bunch of people :) <3
Really enjoyed myself that night! 
Hope u enjoyed ur birthday too nic lee, thanks for the invite! :)
Also, thanks nic pee for sending us home from changi hahahahaha gratitude *fistbump*

Also in august,
There was convocation:
Econs and freshmen bash :)
CONGRATS KENNY FOR WINNING THE ECONS PAGEANT
Hahahaha econs king waaaah (y) 
The performance was super good too, good job guys :)
Also, pics from freshmen bash:
Had to leave early for freshmen bash because it fell on a thursday and i had an 830am class the next day wowwwww save me :s
Left at 230am but ended up reaching home at 320am thanks to the cab driver who took me for a spin
................... my luck w cab drivers is rly.... zzzzzzzz 
okay but anw i totally died in school the next day, couldnt survive w just 2h of sleep w alcohol still in my system hahaha stoned throughout the whole lesson
Im glad i managed to drag my big lazy ass to school instead of missing the lesson tho lol

Random pictures of work in august:
 
Haven't really worked for so long,
i miss working but only because i miss the girls hahahahahahha

Random study/catchup session w my fav veee <3
Oh ya, I also got a macbook pro :>
happiness hahahahaa
i love photobooth hahaha
  

HAHAHAHAH so narcissistic
lol ahahha ok wtv
super sleepy now (finally) yay
goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment