June 4, 2013

#143: Highlights :)

FINALLY decided to pluck my lazy bones out and blog
Hahahahhaha its been quite awhile since I've last blogged, 
I just couldn't bring myself to do it 
(so lazy i know) 
Hahahhaa oh well, but here i am, I'm back


Hellooooooooooo everyone :)
it's like more than a month into my hols alr! 
Hate how time flies when you're having fun
In other words, not studying or having school lol
I can totally wait for school to start... I don't wanna go back to school
Hate it *cries a river*
Hahahah okay enough wailing/whining
I have around... 2 more months? Thank goodness
But i really gotta get out there to earn some monehhhh $$$ before that 
I WANNA TRAVEL THIS SUMMER
I can't not go anywhere during this holiday, id feel as if I've let myself down (HAHA)
3 months stuck in sg is pretty miserable, don't you think? Well, I think so.
okay anyway, here are some of highlights of the past... 2-3weeks? 

Hahahah okay so one of which was the meetup/catchup session with bryan and nash!!!
Hahahahahaha yay two of my fav people in school
Our conversations are just...... hahahahhaa 
and bryan is always the victim of all our insults, super funny
I was happy to see them!! Although i was like damn late oops hahahaha
OOPS I DID IT AGAIN~~
Eh but i think they are used to it... hahahahahhaahha sorzzz
But anws, it was a nice catching up session and I'm glad we all met for a leedle while :>
Quite a bad pic but.. wtv hahhaahaha

And this is like my call me maybe photo
HAAHHAHHA damn random 
we just suddenly thought of it when we were standing near the phone booth
But aiyah nobody wanna call me la lololol 
k justforlaughs~~ 
Met Alethia for dinner after at Jurong point!
She's really the best, 
she brought me out for sashimi to cheer me up over my lost baby aka camera
Hahaha well, i didn't find it in the end, no one returned it either >:(
Bad dishonest person may you have 20 yrs of bad luck agsygebdhfshgjhk
kay but anyway, had a hearty meal and it was good company too!
Thank you my sista from another mama/papa <3 hehe loveee you!

Also, had a second shoot for the fashion section for Flare :)
Had fun despite the humidity and heat!!
Stay tuned!!! 
www.flare-magazine.com 

Last last sunday
Went to River Safari w Ashton!!!
Hahahhaha I've never been there so i was very happy 
hahaha and plus I've been dying to see jiajia and kaikai
the adorbz pandas hahaha
kay anyway, river safari was really nice :)
My fav part is the manatees area hahahaha
Dewgong!!!!
So fat and harmless and cuteee, aw :)
Pics from River Safari!
These are like hugeass fishes hahaha can't tell from here ^ but look!!!
DAMN BIG right hahahahaha :o 
The major suckup ^ lololol
Piranahs 
(Idk whats the right spelling and I'm lazy to check, pardon me)
They're like just staring out at everyone, super intensely like
imma eat chu up in 3 seconds...... dengdengdengdeng
hahahahahhahha k that was stupid
Then there were the monkeys who couldn't stop running around...
So hard to take pics la, i swear
this was only possibly thanks to ashton's dslr 
^ okay check mine out hahaaha
chillax monkey
k not so bad i guess, i got one at least ^^
And... my fav
O'HAIIII KAIKAI!!!
Hahahahhaa he was like eating and eating and eating and eating
Non-stop one hahaha apparently pandas eat like 100 bowls of rice/day
or something like that hahahaha
but omg cutie!!! I wish i could bring him home
but okay thats not possible i shall dream on.
So soft and fat pls hahahahah and fluffy!
Hahaha okay jiajia was like inside, resting i think she didn't come out at all
hahaha but its okay at least i still got to see a panda :>
Then there was the RED PANDA
So freaking adorable, i like it more than the normal pandas
Gorgeous little thing :*
Then we went to the last part, 
MANATEES!!!!
hahahhaa so adorbz seeeee just look at it :)
And there was this super cute family of manatees!!!
Hiii we took your family portrait for you :)
MOST WELCOME! Hahahaha
awwwwww melttttttz*
So tiny seriously, see omg
i want hahhahaha
wah i want everything i should just be a zookeeper
Hahahhahahaha maybe ah 
okay and here are some super random pics of us
This is him and his black polka umbrella 
HAHAHAHAH I'm sorry i just can't get over it 
too cute LOLOLOL
Nice anot
You probably can't see the pattern from this pic
But it IS black polka hahahahahhaha
kk i shall not laugh any longer, moving on!!
here are more random pics of us at river safari (just a few~)
wah swag ah this boy.. Hahahahhahahaahaahaa
Wheeeeeeeee
And here are some pics of the annoying passenger in the car
Mmmmm yeah i mean me HAHAAHHAHA Hello hello!!
Chegg owt da step act cool boy beside me..... hahahahahhaha
okay damn bad hahahahaha i asked him to do that face one 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i confess
Yay!!!!
Hahahahha this was us when we were on the way to pick limei up from her place
heheheheeee then we went to cine's nihon mura for dinz
Sashimi woohooooo
PIAO LIANG LM :) Hehe
Went to a jap restaurant/bar place to chill after
it was really nice!!! And we also had jap wine hehe
Thank you LM!!!
Jap wine is super yummmm like sweet and nice hahahaha
Had a lot of fun that day!! Yay <3

Last mon i met Nash at Botanics for PICNIC!!!
or should i say.. pignik hahahahaha total pig out man
got like sashimi, gold flakes, fruits and all that stuff hahahahaha 
CHECK IT OUT
Anyway i just wanted to say that i didn't get the watermelon k 
it wasn't my idea hahahahahhaha nash bought it
I know you guys will surely think it was me
so i better say here now hahahahahaha
but eh that was damn cute ok hahahahah 
WO DE MEI REN~~ Wheee
Here's us!! Hahahaha
super nice catching up/htht session with nashieeee :*
This is like another sister of mine hehe so happy and glad to have her in ma life
(eh btw, nash if you're reading this... don't cry k) 
HAHAHAHA juzzzzkiddin ^^
Also, took some really nice pics at Botanics :)
Sunset was beautifullll
 <3
Did not leave after the sun had set
and guess what???
We ended up with 100000 mosquito bites >:(
Not cool... at all
hahaha we were itching so badly omg 
i think i had like 15 bites on one leg damn crayyyyyy
k then we left after getting all that bites and went to chill at serene hahaha
Haven't been there for so long, nostalgic- sc days~
Hahahah then nash had a hard time deciding whether or not she should eat ice cream
cuz she's sick and her doctor said she had to stay away but.....
nahhhh she couldn't resist, she gave in... hahaahahha 
but then i was also a bad friend i told her to just eat it for once
hahahahaha okay but thats like the last time!! 
GET WELL SOON NASHIE mwah x

On wednesday, last ladies night
I died Hahaha had too much
then had such a bad hangover i just felt like dying so bad the next day omg
Actually puked like 10 times the next day, i woke up feeling like my world crashed HAHAH
okay but anws, i had fun the night itself! 
Thank you Esther <3 and DjStingray for the drinks hahaahaha
Here are some pics
These were our starters hahahahhaha
and then.... there was more...... 
ESTHER my Bunbunz 
Dj Stingray!!
 SO MUCH LUV :* hehe kissesssss
And then i somehow managed to drag my butt to zouk 
of course with the help of esther... hahahhahahaha
thank you for being my pillar of strength (literally)
HAHAHAHA
My tiongtiong <3
And my handsome brother
He didn't club w us la hahahaa
actually i just dragged myself there to pass him stuff before he flew to hk the next day
Wah I'm such a good sister really... hahahhahaha
and also to meet my ppgs (jed and charm!!!!)
Im sorry we didn't manage to club tgt cuz i died and left zouk after 20min HAHAHA
i am really a fail.
Next time drink tgt okay :) no meeting after drinking!! Hahahhaa
but then again i think i am kinda scared of alcohol alr
Haven't had such a bad hangover for a long time
like i couldn't move at all and i had to cancel all my plans for the day omg 
it was so terrible :'(
Never again, i promised myself hahahah

Last Saturday
Went to Sashimi factory with ashhhhh!!!!
Haahhhaha I've been wanting to go there for a really long time
My love for sashimi never dies really hahahah
The factory's located at woodlands
its really inaccessible if you don't drive so.. yeah 
hahaha anyway look, it was a lovely morning!
ON DA WAY TO THE SASHIMI HEAVEN *eggcite!!*
Us hahahahahahahhaa
Stuff at the factory ^
ahhaha the sashimi pricing was like 500g for 18 bucks
very worth it!! :)
I wanna go back again hehe
Then we got some duck at this really famous duck rice place at bv hahahaha 
had lunch at his fam's shop hehe then we went to ikea!
I swear his gramps are the cutest hahahahhaha
okay then heres us at ikea
 Hahahahahahahah then we went to town
shopped around for a bit and watched hangover 3!!!
It was damn good hahahahahhahaha i loved it 
Guys go watch it :> hehe
Had a great day w him!!
THANK YOU :)) 

Spent the entire sunday at work;
Thank god for ashton and nash to keep me company!
Hahahahhhaa thank you for the surprise visit w the herbal tea hahahaha
was having a sore throat and serving customers sounding like a tranny
i kept feeling like i was getting judged la whenever i served the customers hahahaha
but anw thanks for coming over!!! I was really happy 
cuz if not i would've been rotting the entire 11h away
hahaha yay my favourite people!!

Yay hahahaha can't be more thankful :)
But sadly he had to leave for camp
but Nash actually stayed till my shift ended 
HAHAHHAHAA where can i find such great friend..... 
had a little htht session after
i laughed till i almost died
hahahahhahahahahha great 'departure' HAHA love you la
you're the best 
Hahahha
alright, heres the end of my blog post
I took forever to post it 
but I'm so glad I'm done!!!
Pretty free this week because i forgot to book my shifts hahahha sian
and i need money to go to bkk 
what am i gg to do hahaha such a loser i am hahaha
okay goodbye guys hope you weren't too bored reading my long long blog post
see ya <3 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment