June 21, 2012

#54

Gonna summarize the week again haha
So so lazy to blog recently hahahaha i've no idea why
Some hapz of the week:
Saturday (16/6/2012):
Supported Christina at the Topgirl Grand Finals!
Was running late because i had work before that
And the weather + sun weren't exactly v good to me
The sunlight kept shining into the toilet!
And it was damn hard to do my makeup...
So. I was late to meet beenting. Yes
Ended up resorting to my number 1 fav mode of transport: CAB
:S bleaghhh
okay at least we were on time for the comp! But it was kinda delayed for like more than half an hour
hahahaha anyway!
Christina was damn gorgeous! Really hahaha
 I think the masquerade idea was pretty cool :)
 Hehe spot her!! Hahahah i deliberately took this when she was on the screen hahahaha 
Quite cool right lol 
And, some camwhoring w the girls hehe
Our favourite topgirl <3 :
 Stayed after the event for zouk 
<3 all these girls :')

For the rest of the days, i've been working
........................
hahahah yeah super boring
But anw it actually gets much better when you work w people (those you're close to esp!)
which explains the ridiculous amount of camwhoring HE HE HE
  
okay all the ones w retarded editing are not done by me!!! Hahaha
 ^^
Oh yes, other than work... weird highlight of the week:
A BIRD FLEW INTO MY HOUSE!!!
(And pass my living room and into my room) -.-
wtf damn gross...........
It flew into my kitchen and ate the apple in the fruit basket!
I don't believe this. I was actually in the toilet washing up when it happened. 
Until i heard weird banging sounds
So, i opened the toilet door and was immediately thrown into a "WTF" situation.
In shock, i just stood there and stared at the bird
and the bird turned its head away from the fruit and stared back at me
So we stared at each other for 3 seconds???
Wth.... then it decided to escape but it was damn stupid. It kept trying to fly out of the window that was closed -.- then in desperation, he tried to find other ways to escape so it flew into the living room :O
Ya and straight into my room and started trying to fly out of the window that was closed (AGAIN)
Wth rly, then all the banging noises woke my sleeping beauty sister up and she immediately jumped out of her bed when she opened her eyes and saw the... bird
HAHAHAHAHAHA what an awakening
but anyway i guess it realised there was a window that was opened right below the one that it kept banging into and finally (!!!!) flew out
oh ya, THE BIRD WALKED ON MY PILLOW :s how gross is that..
not trying to sound bimbotic or what but srsly...
*takes off pillow case immediately*
Wah until now i cant believe what happened.. haahhahahahah it's epic but yet so.. disgusting
Hope it doesnt come in again... *cringe*

okay anyway!
Last night, headed to avalon and mink and then impromptu trip to Nana after.
How on right lol ahhhahaha i have no idea where my energy came from..
Anyway my camera spoiled :<
*devastated*
Its like a part of me has been taken away sigh
yeah and it explains why i didn't really have any pics of last night except for this one taken w my itouch before leaving the house lololol
 Got home super late last night, slept at 7am (wtf)
And got up at 2.35pm omfg because i had work at 3pm
HAHAHAHA was late... again. But of course hahaha
but i really mad rushed all the way
And was around... 20min late?
hahaha haven't done my makeup and etc so quickly before..
Think i was too shocked thats why
Literally jumped/flew out of bed when i realised it was 2.35pm because before i 'officially' woke up
i dreamt that it was 1030am -.- LAME
thank god i didnt trust the time in my dream hahahahahhaa although it kinda made me snooze for very very short while.... :s
I've been sleeping a lot more lately, like yesterday i woke up at 1.30pm HAHA
not that i sleep very early or what but i usually get up at 10plus11 despite sleeping at 3/4am the prev night
so this is pretty amazing... REJUVENATION!!!
Anw im also quite happy tonight because the weather is quite cooling!! 
Like cool air coming into my bedroom~~~ Yay
looking forward to a good sleep hahaha
I have this mad craving for fruits but... THERE AREN'T FRUITS AT HOME 
*cries zzzzzzzzzz
okay actually there's rose apple but i hate that fruit yuck....
there WAS apple but... the bird (mentioned above) ate it
-.- zzzzz oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment